Custom orders bring a fantastic challenge of creating something more than just a paper item. It's a chance to sprinkle your personality in there, so whoever sees it knows who sent it. It's a chance to create something more than just another thing people will throw away. We all have ideas in our head of what we want something to look like, and I love trying to match and exceed those visions.
How it works:
- Fill out the contact box below or email me with your request. It helps things go faster if you provide all the details and/or ideas.
- I may ask questions to make sure I understand everything, and then I'll send your invoice. Once paid, I'm off to design your order!
- I'll email you a rough draft, which you can approve or change.
- If your item is digital, I'll send a download link. You can email or print it yourself instantly.
- If your item is printed, I'll get everything printed and shipped within a few days.
Interested in a custom order? Fill out the contact box below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you within 48 hours. If you have questions, email me or check out the FAQ page. You can also read reviews here.
I've been taking special requests for cards, invitations, announcements, and more for over a decade now. Here's a small sample of some requests I've had: